Video contest for teens hosted on YouTube
To showcase teens who are choosing a “natural high” over drugs and alcohol, the 2010 Natural High PSA Video Contest has been launched.
It’s open to children, ages 13-18, nationwide, through May 1.
The goal is to create a community of youths who encourage one another to strive for excellence and greatness instead of encouraging one another to smoke and drink.
Prizes include a $300 grand prize and two $100 runner-up awards. The contest is sponsored by the Sundt Memorial Foundation.
To enter the challenge and watch winning videos from the 2009 contest,
- Natural High available for all sports fans
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Sundt Memorial Foundation
- Youth photo contest begins
- Enter the online Jack-O-Lantern contest
- DAR conducts history essay contest
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7798