La Jolla Spa MD hosts grand reopening party
Dianne York, owner/operator of La Jolla Spa MD at 7630 Fay Ave., hosted a grand reopening party on Feb. 20 to celebrate her latest spa concepts. York’s personal wellness and accredited surgery center drew the attention of guests from all across San Diego as they participated in a scavenger hunt throughout the spa, enjoying tasty treats from around the world.
First established in 2002, the spa is home to leading plastic surgeons and fraxel experts such as Dr. Peter Mann and Dr. George Weiss, who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacements and injectables. Dr. Ronald Worley, a podiatrist, was on hand to answer questions regarding his specialty, “pillows for your feet.” York introduced Balance MD, a weight-loss company that will assist clients with a physician-supervised program.
- Party kicks off ‘Addicted to Beauty’ premiere
- Hands On Cedros grand reopening celebrated
- SD County Democratic Party hosts Inauguration celebration
- La Jolla researchers to visit Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- Scripps hosts open house to debut new surgical robots
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4619