Music society patrons enjoy gala
The La Jolla Music Society “We Bring the World to San Diego,” presented its gala benefit, Winterfest, on Feb. 19 at The University Club and Copley Symphony Hall. Guests enjoyed dinner, a live auction, a concert by violinist Joshua Bell and pianist Jeremy Denk, and a post-concert dessert reception with the artists. The highlight of the evening was a mini performance by student musicians Luna Miller (violin) and Saul Garcia (trumpet) introduced by Christopher Beach, LJMS president/artistic director. www.LJMS.org.
- Piano virtuoso to perform for music society patrons
- La Jolla Music Society’s SummerFest 2009 is ready to dazzle
- La Jolla Music Society’s SummerFest returns
- St. Petersburg String Quartet performs at gala
- Opus 2008 gala kicks off Symphony’s season
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5238