Sempra reports $1.12B in earnings for 2009
San Diego-based Sempra Energy on Thursday reported 2009 earnings of $1.12 billion, or $4.52 per share, compared with $1.11 billion, or $4.43 per share, in the previous year.
Sempra, the parent company of San Diego Gas & Electric, reported earnings of $288 million, or $1.16 per share, for the three months ended Dec. 31, down from $319 million, or $1.30 per share, during the fourth quarter of last year.
The company reported $8.1 billion in revenues in 2009, down from $10.76 billion in 2008. Sempra reported $2.46 billion in revenues in the fourth quarter of last year, compared to $2.29 billion during the same period in 2008.
- Qualcomm reports strong earnings in first quarter
- Number of homes approaching foreclosure increased
- CHP reports two deaths over holiday weekend
- Sempra to give $50,000 to Haiti relief effort
- SD foreclosures fall 9.9 percent
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6671