Attorney appointed partner
Matthew S. McConnell of Del Mar was recently among 10 attorneys to be elevated to partner status with Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, the firm announced.
“We are proud to welcome this accomplished group of attorneys to the partnership, all of whom bring a wealth of knowledge and experience,” said Guy N. Halgren, chairman of the firm.
McConnell is a member of the labor and employment practice group based at the firm’s Del Mar office.
He has defended employers in wrongful termination and employment discrimination litigation, including sexual harassment, race, age, national origin, gender and disability discrimination.
McConnell has a law degree from Duke University and undergraduate degrees from UCSD.
- Fish & Richardson ranked largest IP firm
- Fish & Richardson attorney to 9th Circuit
- San Diego prosecutor selected as U.S. attorney
- Lesbian settles lawsuit over denial of infertility treatment
- Del Mar city hires new attorney
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1976