Author to discuss health care crisis
The author of “Solving the American Health Care Crisis” will speak from noon to 2 p.m. March 6 at Earth Song Books & Gifts, 1440 Camino del Mar.
Umang Malhotra, an international businessman and author who lives in San Diego, tackles the flaws he says are inherent in the health care system and examines how other affluent nations provide universal health care coverage. The book aims to offer a comprehensive solution for the public and policymakers alike.
- Group calls for health care reform
- SD representatives’ house health care vote sticks to party lines
- Community View: Tackle chronic disease to control health care costs
- Author to discuss decision-making
- Author Tom Zoellner to speak at The Book Works
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=1998