Clinics to reduce stress offered
Licensed acupuncturist Barbara Seymour recently announced a series of community ear acupuncture clinics to reduce stress, anxiety and sleep problems. There is no charge for the clinics, but donations are accepted.
Patients will be treated in a group setting with needles inserted only on acupuncture points of the ear. A non-needle alternative treatment will also be available.
The clinics all take place at 5:30 p.m. March 9, 16, 23 and 30 at 136 N. Acacia Ave. in Solana Beach. To reserve a space and for more information, call (858) 342-1333 or visit www.marineviewacupuncture.com.
- Mass H1N1 vaccination clinics announced
- More swine flu vaccine arrives, to be used at county clinics
- Mixed-media workshop offered
- Solana Beach takes steps to reduce carbon footprint
- Free shuttle offered for races
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2624