San Diego County Credit Union honored by Fannie Mae
San Diego County Credit Union, with a Solana Beach office, was recently honored by Fannie Mae as a Prime Alliance Lender of the Year. SDCCU was chosen from among participants in the Fannie Mae Prime Alliance strategic relationship and nominated by its Prime Alliance and Fannie Mae account reps.
Officials said SDCCU’s selection was based on success in overcoming mortgage market challenges and changes, loan origination performance and efficiencies, growth in mortgage business and helping borrowers to stay in their homes.
- Governor visits San Diego; talks about credit
- October home sales down in county
- Surprises in store for mortgage seekers
- SD Union Tribune announces sale
- Foreclosures down in San Diego County
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6351