How to report problems to the city
With the rain we’ve been having lately, we are all noticing more potholes, more cracks in the sidewalks and places where water’s running downhill more than ever.
Frustration builds when you hit those potholes, especially if it damages your tire, but it’s also frustrating not to know which city department to call about the issues.
We thought we’d give readers this list to stick on the refrigerator door — or to put in your cell phones or home phones — so they’re handy when you need them
The city’s Web site at www.delmar.ca.us features contact information in the Government tab under City Departments. We singled out a few important numbers to make your life easier that we think are more commonly used.
- Potholes, sidewalks, curbs, gutter problems: 755-3294
- Polluted water dumping: 755-9313
- Code compliance (issues such as illegal signs, zoning violations, disability access, barking dogs, etc.): 755-9313
If you don’t think you’re getting a response fast enough, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Efforts continue on Torrington problems
- Del Mar City Council declares Stage 2 drought
- City of San Diego holds water rationing workshop
- Report: Cigarette butts deadly to fish
- Area beaches earn good grades in ‘Beach Report Card’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4331