Patrons come out to support Fresh Start for children
Fresh Start’s 18th annual Celebrity Dinner and Golf Classic was held at Morgan Run Club and Resort in Rancho Santa Fe on March 14-15.
The event raised funds for the Carlsbad-based nonprofit Fresh Start Surgical Gifts, which provides free reconstructive surgery, laser treatments, speech therapy and dental procedures to disadvantaged children with physical deformities.
All services are provided in San Diego by a team of more than 600 volunteers. Since incorporation in 1991, Fresh Start has provided some $17 million worth of free medical services to more than 4,800 youth.
A video about the program’s efforts can be viewed at freshstart.org.
- Optimist Club gives to Fresh Start
- Fresh start: Solana Santa Fe is ready for a new school year
- Music therapy program founder honored
- Solana Beach schools need your support
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Patrons of the Prado
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5634