NBCSanDiego.com: Lifeguards identify man missing at Torrey Pines as Mission Bay grad
NBCSanDiego.com is reporting that a state lifeguard said they have identified the young man who is missing of Torrey Pines State Beach as a 19-year-old Mission Bay High School graduate. The Web site said he “apparently drowned trying to save his girlfriend, Jessica Eung, also 19, at Torrey Pines State Beach on Saturday.
“Eung is listed in critical condition Scripps La Jolla, said Ketterer, who also told NBCSanDiego that both victims were non-swimmers,” the Web site stated.
For the full story go www.nbcsandiego.com/news/.
- Coast Guard calls off search from missing swimmer at Torrey Pines
- Gray whale washes up on beach in Torrey Pines
- One dead, several injured when boat flips in Torrey Pines surf
- Torrey Pines grad in Taiwan
- Bicyclist seriously injured at Torrey Pines State Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5282