SANDAG announces Diamond Award recipients
Eight government agencies and businesses and two individuals were honored Friday with Diamond Awards by the San Diego Association of Governments for their work to reduce traffic congestion in the region.
“These organizations are stepping up to the plate to help their employees – as well as to help our community and the environment,” said Lori Holt Pfeiler, chair of SANDAG’s board and mayor of Escondido. “They are truly walking the walk when it comes to reducing congestion and cutting emissions.”
The awards were presented during the SANDAG board’s morning meeting.
- Naval Base San Diego;
- Sony Electronics;
- Science Applications International Corp.;
- Parsons Brinckerhoff;
- VA San Diego Healthcare System;
- Sharp Healthcare;
- San Diego County Regional Airport Authority;
- Debra Gutzmer, with Science Applications International Corp.; and
- Clara Ung, with the VA San Diego Healthcare System.
- SANDAG seeks volunteers
- SANDAG: Violent crime hits 25-year low
- SANDAG prepares for infrastructure stimulus
- Skyline Elementary announces World Children’s Award
- Local student wins San Diego Oceans Foundation award
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6433