Two arrested on suspicion of buying alcohol for underage decoys
Two store customers were arrested on suspicion of buying booze for underage decoys working with law enforcement in Encinitas, Solana Beach and Del Mar, sheriff’s officials said.
The sting operation was conducted in North County from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Friday with deputies, state Alcoholic Beverage Control agents and two decoys under age 21.
The decoys were posted in front of various stores and asked six customers to buy alcohol for them. Three of the six did so, and were arrested, sheriff’s deputy Karla Taft said.
She said one of the three also was arrested on suspicion of possessing a small amount of marijuana.
- Man, woman arrested on suspicion of stealing from fatal accident site
- Sheriff’s office targets under age alcohol sales
- 20 arrested when boat comes ashore in Leucadia
- Locals arrested at DUI checkpoints over weekend
- Chargers’ Jackson releases statement about suspicion of DUI
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7605