Dyslexia conference for parents, educators
The San Diego Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (IDA), will host an informational conference on May 8 at the University of San Diego Joan B. Kroc School of Peace Studies, 5998 Alcala Park. Workshops will include: Dyslexia Basics & Simulation, Individual Education Plans (IEP’s), Neuropsychological Tests, Parent Resources and Special Education Law & Advocacy.
For a conference brochure and to register, visit www.dyslexiasd.org or call (619) 685-4416.
- Animal center educators join effort in Puerto Rico
- Economists to headline lender conference
- LJ Writers Conference covers craft, industry, marketing
- Health insurance help for unemployed San Diegans
- Parents line up for gently used deals
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3384