Guests make Torrey Pines High fundraiser a hit
Torrey Pines High School families, friends, staff and alumni gathered at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach on March 27 for the annual Pump Up the Volume fundraiser. Guests enjoyed one another’s company while showing their support for the school.
Thousands of dollars were raised — both at the live event and through the online silent auction — to keep the quality of Torrey Pines High School at a high level, despite the crippling cutbacks in state funding.
Jackie Busch and Denise Small co-chaired the event, and Steve Hamann served as the emcee and auctioneer. A buffet dinner was served, and the Atomic Groove band had everyone on the dance floor all night.
— Anna Chamberlin
- Annual event raises funds for Torrey Pines High
- NCL’s Del Norte Chapter honors 21 high school seniors
- Board approves expanded cell tower at Torrey Pines High School
- Philanthropy spotlight: Torrey Pines High School Foundation
- Parents pumped up for annual Torrey Pines High School benefit
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4087