Del Mar children flock to Seagrove
This year’s Easter Egg Hunt at Seagrove Park in Del Mar was extremely popular. Registration for the event had already filled up by March 25, according the Del Mar Foundation, the group that sponsors this annual event. Families gathered at the park to enjoy an egg hunt for the youngsters, plus a chance to get their photo taken with the Easter Bunny.
- Del Mar Foundation brings Carnaval spirit to children
- Crowd gathers for Easter event in Carmel Valley
- Celebrate Easter with local egg hunts, church services
- Students flock to High Tech Fair in Del Mar
- The New Children’s Museum to celebrate first anniversary
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3018