San Diego Superior Court commissioner sworn in
Deputy District Attorney Corinne Miesfeld was sworn in Friday as a Commissioner of the San Diego Superior Court.
Miesfeld, 45, has been with the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office since 1992. She was in private practice from 1989-1992.
Miesfeld holds a Juris Doctorate from the California Western School of Law, and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from Montana State University.
She fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Commissioner Sandra Berry.
Commissioners are selected by the judges of the court and are given powers to hear and make decisions concerning certain legal matters, according to court officials.
- San Diego woman appointed to Calif. Superior Court
- Superior Court to close on Wednesday
- SD Superior Court judge admonished publicly
- New magistrate judge appointed for district court in Southern Calif.
- CA Supreme Court upholds Prop 8
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6403