Chefs of Del Mar whip up another delicious benefit
Nineteen chefs from 17 of Del Mar’s finest restaurants prepared samples of their signature dishes for some 300 guests at the 14th annual Meet the Chefs of Del Mar fundraiser for Casa de Amparo on April 18 at the Hilton Del Mar.
Coastal Eddy provided music for dancing, and fashion model Jade Cole presented the items up for auction. Casa de Ampara offers a range of programs and services to combat child abuse and neglect in San Diego. It is raising funds for construction of a new facility in Twin Oaks Valley. For more details, visit www.casadeamparo.org.
- Meet the Chefs of Del Mar event raises nearly $80,000
- Tickets on sale for ‘Chefs’ benefit
- Crystal Ball raises money for child abuse prevention
- Fundraiser FORE the Casa Kids held at country club
- PTA exceeds goals at auction benefit
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2499