Images of proposed Solana Beach entry sign available for public review
Solana Beach residents are asked to give the city feedback on a proposed permanent artistic city entry and monument sign at the newly constructed Eden Gardens Pump Station, located on the corner of Valley Avenue and Highland Drive.
The public has until May 12 to submit feedback to the city. Contact Anita Edman at (858) 720-2454 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sign has not yet been installed. The images here are photo illustrations showing how it would look.
- Residents invited to review new public art proposal
- Del Mar City Council hears concerns about proposed Coast Blvd. stop sign
- Fair board hears public’s concern about proposed expansion
- Solana Beach residents asked to help choose lighting
- Watch for workshop on design review permit fees
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4358