Chargers promote Del Mar resident
San Diego Chargers General Manager A.J. Smith has promoted Travis Lash to Assistant-Player Personnel within the player personnel department. Lash, a Del Mar resident, joined the Chargers in 2006 as a scouting intern. Lash’s sports experience also includes two years as a staff assistant in the USD Athletic Department.
Lash works with both the college and pro personnel departments researching and preparing information on players for the college draft and free agency. His scouting responsibilities include the NFL, Canadian Football League, United Football League and the Arena Football League.
Lash is a native of San Diego and attended La Jolla Country Day High School. He graduated from the University of San Diego with a degree in Communication and Business in 2007.
SOURCE: San Diego Chargers
- Party to celebrate Chargers’ 50th anniversary set for tonight
- Chargers put Holt on injured list, sign linebacker
- Chargers and fans to celebrate 50 years
- Chargers to open ’09 on Monday night
- Sproles signs one-year contract with Chargers
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2464