Police seeking subway bandit
San Diego police today sought a gunman who robbed a Subway sandwich shop in Sorrento Valley.
The robber entered the store at 6780 Miramar Road about 6:40 p.m. Sunday, pointed a gun at an employee and demanded cash, San Diego police Officer David Stafford said.
The employee complied, and the gunman fled to a Honda, Stafford said, adding that two other people were in the car.
Police described the gunman as Hispanic, in his late 20s, last seen wearing a blue bandana and black baseball-style cap.
- Gunman robs Subway in Carlsbad
- Bandit robs Carlsbad bank
- Two robbed at gunpoint in Carlsbad
- Police seek teen suspect in Carmel Valley bank robbery
- Carmel Valley Market robbed at gunpoint
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5779