NCTD announces deal for Breeze bus, Sprinter in May
The North County Transit District has announced a two-for-one promotion on its Sprinter light rail line and Breeze Bus system on weekends throughout the month of May.
Starting Saturday, two people can ride the Sprinter rail or Breeze buses with the purchase of one $5 day pass.
The promotion is offered Saturday and Sundays in May, according to the NCTD.
The passes can be bought at Sprinter station ticket vending machines or onboard Breeze busses, according to the NCTD.
- SPRINTER service extended for Amgen Tour
- NCTD receives $2M in stimulus funds
- Sorrento Valley COASTER connectors get 3-month price break
- Eight Breeze bus routes elimated
- Plastic cards to replace paper MTS passes
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5288