Del Mar letter carriers to collect food donations on May 8
Del Mar letter carriers will collect nonperishable food items, such as canned soup, canned vegetables, pasta, rice or cereal, on May 8 as part of Feeding America’s Stamp Out Hunger! campaign.
Donations should be left next to mailboxes in sturdy bags prior to the time of delivery. Food items should be in nonbreakable containers, such as boxes and cans. Food donations may also be taken to the Del Mar post office.
For information, go to helpstampouthunger.com or call (858) 452-FOOD (3663).
- CRC still needs donations
- National Charity League food drive nets bagfuls
- AniMeals gets donations out of protest
- Soccer players collect equipment for others
- Midway post office staying open late tonight for tax filing
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3096