Earl Warren students clean Del Mar beach
The Earl Warren Middle School Ocean Club hosted a beach clean up on April 25 in Del Mar from the 15th Street beach north to Dog Beach and south to Torrey Pines State Beach.
The Del Mar Lifeguards donated gloves and trash bags to help with the project. Sanuk, Sun Diego, and Transworld Surf sponsored the event. The top trash collectors won SANUK sandals and SANUK mustaches. The Ocean Club was formed to preserve, protect and enjoy the ocean. Krista Baldwin, a life science teacher at Earl Warren, serves as the advisor to the club.
- Earl Warren students clean up trash on Del Mar beach
- Earl Warren library will get art
- Volunteers needed for Saturday beach clean-up
- Volunteers clean up preserve
- In a ‘Flash,’ more soccer duties for coach Warren Barton
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3396