Siblings top in longboard
Siblings Jason, a junior, and Stephanie Schechter, a freshman, both achieved first place overall in the Interscholastic Scholastic Federation’s 2009-10 contest series for San Diego Div. 3 and 4 high schools.
The regular season events consist of five separate meets held during the fall, winter and spring at various beaches in San Diego County. In a family tour de force of surfing prowess, the Schechter siblings consistently placed in the finals for all five events and ended the season with most points overall for longboard.
- CCA Surf Team wins state title
- Sister Act: Carmel Valley siblings take on play
- Carmel Valley Stingrays strong in championship game
- Board vote revives beach water tests
- Excellent water quality reported at beaches
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6745