The A-List meets ‘Aida’ at La Jolla Athenaeum
The place to be on April 29 was the Athenaeum, where members and friends of The A-List, art-and-music-loving young professionals, came to see Zandra Rhodes’ costumes for the opera “Aida,” design their own outfits for Zandra paper dolls, sip pink lemonade-and-Bacardi drinks named for the pink-haired designer, and listen to the sounds of Dreamtiger, a local band.
- La Jolla Symphony & Chorus gala celebrates season
- Two locals on dean’s lists
- Bucket list: Where oh where did the summer go?
- Cross off your holiday gift list in Solana Beach
- Addison wine list recognized
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7314