Charity ride for museum
Fun Bike Center in Kearny Mesa is sponsoring a charity motorcycle ride May 15 to benefit the Flying Leatherneck Historical Foundation and the Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum.
The nonprofit foundation supports the Marine Corps’ only aviation museum. The museum, located at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, will be the last stop.
Fun Bike Center is a supporter of the Flying Leathernecks and proposed the idea. More than 200 riders have committed to take part. Beginning at the Fun Bike Center at 5755 Kearny Villa Road, San Diego, there are eight routes for participants to choose from, all ending at the Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum on Miramar Road.
For information visit www.flyingleathernecks.org.
- February is Museum Month all across San Diego County
- Carmel Valley resident joins museum leadership
- Marine general sends condolences on crash
- Marines’ and sailors’ expected return to Miramar delayed
- Marines, sailors to return to Miramar Tuesday
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2491