Rootin’ tootin’ fun at Western event for cancer center
The 19th annual Spinoff Auction for Life to benefit the Scripps Cancer Center, Stevens Division, at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla was held May 6 at the Hyatt Regency at Aventine. The gala sported a “Wild, Wild West” theme, which added to the fun and dictated attire and decor. In addition to bidding on fabulous auction items, guests enjoyed dinner, cocktails, and a tribute to Jim Cimino of Wells Fargo Private Client Services for his dedication and generosity to the cancer center.
- More than $1 million raised for Scripps Cancer Center
- Moores UCSD Cancer Center joins statewide breast cancer project
- Fundraiser benefits Rady Children’s Cancer Center
- Susan G. Komen gives $500K for breast cancer screenings
- Guests take in ‘OH! Zone’ gala at Fleet center
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6253