Crowd turns out for Geppetto’s
More than 1,200 people visited Flower Hill Promenade on May 1 to join Geppetto’s toy stores in celebrating the official grand opening of its eighth retail location.
The day included children’s entertainment, crafts, games, prize drawings, music, lunch and good bag giveaways. Geppetto’s donated 8 percent of all May 1 store sales to the Challenged Athletes Foundation, Jewish Family Service, Kids Included Together, Rady Children’s Hospital and Words Alive.
- Students make neonatal blankets
- Rady auxiliary unit holds fundraising event
- Crowd turns out for Dick Dale and his gospel of surf
- Optimist Club donates 1,000 pillows
- Geppetto’s picks the Top 10 toys of 2009
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2925