Golf Classic to help Torrey Pines team
Torrey Pines High School football’s 15th annual Golf Classic is scheduled for June 28 at the Rancho Santa Fe Farms Country Club.
The day starts at noon with golf. A box lunch and dinner are included. There will be wine tasting at 4:30 p.m. and “Football 101″ with Torrey Pines head football coach Scott Ashby. A silent auction begins at 5 p.m. followed by dinner and an awards ceremony. The complete event package costs $250 per person. Dinner and wine tasting costs $75, and dinner alone is $65.
Kathy and Ed Cuff and Bernadette and Jeff Fargo will chair the event.
For information, contact the Torrey Pines High School Foundation at (858) 793-3405 or www.tphsfootball.com, or e-mail Denise.Small@sduhsd.net.
- Torrey Pines golf leads league
- Guests make Torrey Pines High fundraiser a hit
- Torrey Pines alumna to compete in Kia Classic
- Golf tournament tickets help local schools
- Suspected smuggling boat found near Torrey Pines golf Course
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3982