Videos sought for contest
Young directors are invited to submit works to the Beach Blanket Movie Night high school student film contest, sponsored by the Solana Beach Parks and Rectreation Comission. Winners will receive an HD GoPro Hero Camera.
The deadline for submissions is June 1 with details at www.cityofsolanabeach.org. Click on “Parks and Recreation Events and Info” then “Student Film Contest Form.”
More than 1,000 viewers are expected to watch the films on Aug. 28 at Fletcher Cove. Films must incorporate the city of Solana Beach as a theme or setting and run 3-5 minutes in DVD format. For more information, call Kirk Wenger at (858) 720-2453.
- Popular Movie Night returns to Fletcher Cove
- More needs to be done to save Fletcher Cove
- Concerts at the Cove kick off
- Beach Blanket Movie Night pays tribute to surf culture
- Enter the online Jack-O-Lantern contest
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7800