UCSD hosts visitor tours
The UCSD provides free, guided tours of its 1,200 acre campus year-round at 2 p.m. each Sunday. Led by adult guides, tours last 90 minutes and leave from the South Gilman Information Pavilion. Guests can attend either a walking tour, offered the first Sunday of each month, or a bus tour, held each additional Sunday. Reservations are required at (858) 534-4414 or http://ucsdnews.
- “Father of Chicano Theater” lectures at UCSD
- Birch to offer snorkeling tours starting in June
- UCSD student apologizes for noose; rallies planned for Thursday
- UCSD biologists discover motor protein that rewinds DNA
- UCSD Extension offers grants to help unemployed residents
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7664