Eight UCSD student films recognized
Last week eight UCSD students films, with topics that range from parental abuse to unrequited love and the persecution of homosexuals won awards. In previous years, the films were recognized with equal distinction; however this year, students will be awarded prizes for different categories, such as best film and best director. The films, selected from among 50 entries, were judged at the event by a jury of media experts.
- UCSD’s ‘Green Scene’ event featured eco-friendly fashion show, films
- Contest seeks student films
- Art guild show awards prizes
- ‘Australia’ tips its hat to American films
- Petition drive aims to stop UCSD funding of alt student paper
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3451