Del Mar school board’s financial task force to present report
The Del Mar Union School District’s Strategic Financial Task Force complete a report on April 30 that aim to do two things: address the immediate financial challenges of the DUMSD and enhance the long-term financial structure of the district.
Members of the task force — comprised of a variety of stakeholders including the staff from DMUSD administration, a principal, a trustee and a teacher, but mostly parents from each school — will present their findings in several community presentations.
The findings were presented to the DMUSD Board of Trustees on May 5, as they prepare to adopt their fiscal budget for 2010-2011. Parents are encouraged to come to one of the following presentations:
- Tuesday, June 1 at 6 p.m. in the Sage Canyon school MUR
- Thursday, June 3 at 6 p.m. in the Ashley Falls MUR
- Friday, June 4 at 8:15 a.m. in the Sycamore Ridge MUR
- Del Mar Union School District creates budget task force
- New DMUSD board president elected
- New task force targets addiction to painkillers
- Forest Health Task Force tackles RSF’s lerp problem
- Del Mar Union School District panel divided
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3154