Voters have until Tuesday to request an absentee ballot
Tuesday is the deadline for San Diego County residents to request an absentee ballot for the June 8 primary election.
By state law, applications for a mail-in ballot must be received by the Registrar of Voters no later than 5 p.m. Tuesday, said Registrar of Voters Deborah Seiler.
A postmark on that date won’t suffice.
Applications can be found on the back of sample ballots, online at www.sdvote.com or by calling the Registrar of Voters office at (858) 694-2955.
Those who miss the deadline can still vote at their precinct voting site or at the Registrar of Voters office at 5201 Ruffin Road in Kearny Mesa at 5201 Ruffin Road.
- Register to vote by Monday
- Voter registration deadline today
- Special election: Low turn out expected
- Voter registration deadline for June 8 election is today
- Results to start posting soon; polls open with a crowd
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7841