Lottery officials still looking for winners from Solana Beach store
Three identical winning Mega Millions lottery tickets — sold at a Solana Beach convenience store and worth $204,482 each — have yet to be claimed, officials with the California Lottery announced Monday.
The tickets were sold at the Qwik Korner Deli & Grocery, at 731 Pacific Coast Highway, for the April 30 Mega Millions draw.
All three tickets had the winning numbers 41, 14, 20, 47 and 53, but did not match the Mega number 40, according to the California Lottery.
Winners have 180 days from the date of the draw to claim their prizes.
- Solana Beach convenience store robbed at gunpoint
- Solana Beach Ball a sold-out event for education
- Officials praise summer beach alcohol ban
- Carrie Prejean sues pageant officials
- Solana Beach crime report April 9-16
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4937