Steve Poizner holding campaign event in La Jolla today
Poizner, the state’s insurance commissioner, will make opening comments about his proposal for across-the-board tax cuts for every person and business in the state and his support for Proposition 13, the landmark 1978 property tax limitation measure.
Poizner will then field questions from the audience for the remainder of the approximately hourlong event, according to Bettina Inclan, his campaign’s press secretary.
Individuals interested in attending should arrive at the La Jolla Recreation Center around 11:45 a.m., Inclan told City News Service.
- Poizner, Whitman to appear at La Jolla event on Monday
- Poizner to meet with San Diego officials
- $27M recovered in ’07 wildfires, Poizner says
- Meg Whitman to speak at San Diego regional chamber event
- GOP gubernatorial candidates speak in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7008