Today is last day to request absentee ballot
Monday is the deadline for San Diego County residents to request an absentee ballot for the June 8 primary election.
By state law, applications for a mail-in ballot must be received by the Registrar of Voters no later than 5 p.m. Tuesday, said Registrar of Voters Deborah Seiler.
A postmark on that date won’t suffice.
Applications can be found on the back of sample ballots, online at www.sdvote.com or by calling the Registrar of Voters office at (858) 694-2955.
Those who miss the deadline can still vote at their precinct voting site or at the Registrar of Voters office at 5201 Ruffin Road in Kearny Mesa
- Voters have until Tuesday to request an absentee ballot
- Register to vote by Monday
- Voter registration deadline for June 8 election is today
- Voter registration deadline today
- Voter registration deadline is May 24
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7450