Carpet One offering Tigressa products
Carpet One Floor & Home has been locally owned and operated in San Diego for more than 30 years. And now they are introducing Tigressa SoftStyle, the softer, stronger carpet featuring deeper color and longer wear than other carpets. In celebration of this event and for a limited time Carpet One Floor & Home is offering to pay their customers’ sales tax on any purchase. No minimum purchase is required and details are available at the stores.
And they are offering special introductory pricing on hundreds of Tigressa carpets. From May 16-Aug. 20 with every Tigressa purchase, Carpet One Floor & Home will make a donation to the “Save The Tigers” fund. Plus customers can enter the sweepstakes where one grand-prize winner will receive a trip for two to India to see the tigers, no purchase necessary! Complete details are available at tigressacarpets.com.
Carpet One Floor & Home features the “Beautiful Guarantee” on every floor they sell. They promise that their customers will love their new floor or they’ll replace it free, available only at Carpet One Floor & Home.
Carpet One Floor and Home is located in El Cajon, San Marcos or on Miramar Road or customers may call (800) Carpet1 for a free in-home estimate. Next day delivery is available.
- Stories and announcements in this section support the businesses that advertise with this newspaper.
- Red carpet affair: Make the most of gala fashion
- Shine on links with Golf Circuit’s new products
- County shelters offering free cat microchipping
- Zeppelin on way to Torrey Pines, offering contest, tickets
- Nana’s Cookie Co. packs products with a healthier punch
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2366