WM drivers trained to be on alert
Trash and recycling truck drivers with Coast Waste Management and Waste Management of North County have been trained to watch out for suspicious activity and possible emergencies while out on their daily routes.
They recently were trained by law enforcement officials and a company security professional to act as an extra set of eyes and ears for police, fire department and emergency services while servicing their customers.
Drivers were taught key methods to observe and report suspicious activity.
- Residential waste/recycling service delayed by one day for week following Labor Day
- Law enforcement to crack down on inebriated drivers
- Neighbors are working to protect their communities
- Suspicious object causes security scare in CV
- Cities enter joint-fire management services agreement
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=8012