Scripps hosts essay contest
San Diegans are invited to share their most inspirational sports injury comeback stories in an online essay contest sponsored by Scripps, the health care provider of the San Diego Padres.
The three winning essays will be published in a September 2010 edition of the San Diego Padres’ official playbill, “Blueprint,” which is distributed free to fans at home games. Winners will also receive a $100 giftcard for dinner in the Gaslamp District.
Available at www.Scripps.org/Padres, the contest is open to adults who are patients of a Scripps-affiliated doctor. It runs through July 30. Essays should run 300 to 500 words, and describe the entrant’s sports injury and comeback, and why it was meaningful, along with the name of the doctor.
- DAR conducts history essay contest
- DM/SB Optimist announces essay contest winners
- Local students win Wendy Haskett essay writing contest
- Scripps hosts open house to debut new surgical robots
- Owner of Padres gives $2.1 million to Scripps
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6530