La Jolla Playhouse foundation receives $900K grant
The La Jolla Playhouse’s Theatre and Arts Foundation of San Diego County is the recipient of a $900,000 grant from The James Irvine Foundation to create events outside the theater, it was announced Thursday.
The La Jolla Playhouse is among 15 organizations statewide to share in $8.6 million in grants from the foundation for arts, education and civic involvement projects.
The nonprofit James Irvine Foundation, headquartered in San Francisco, funds arts, democracy and youth organizations throughout California.
- Local arts organizations among grant recipients
- Del Mar Foundation announces grant deadline
- UCSD receives grant for science festival
- Philanthropy Spotlight: Jewish Community Foundation San Diego
- UCSD gets grant for solar research
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=4611