Pacific Highlands Ranch petition circulates
A petition is circulating around Pacific Highlands Ranch in support of requiring Pardee Homes to make a guarantee about hours of use at the incoming Village Center and deliver on the promise of a grocery store.
Beth Fischer, president of the San Diego division of Pardee Homes, responded to the concerns at the June 8 Carmel Valley Community Planning Board meeting. So far, the petition has gathered 58 signatures.
Pacific Highlands Ranch resident Karen Dubey feels that there was a bit of a “bait and switch” on the grocery store. She said as plans for the center were presented to the homeowners, they always included a grocery store but Pardee did not guarantee a grocery store.
Fischer said they didn’t want to make that guarantee because they don’t want to restrict themselves on their permit.
- Pardee representative responds to concerns regarding Village Center
- Speak up now on plan for Pacific Highlands Ranch core
- Council OKs 27-acre Pacific Highlands Ranch development
- Pacific Highlands Ranch: A failed concept or failure in execution?
- Loop Road change under review
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5560