Microsoft store opens in Fashion Valley
Software giant Microsoft is set to open a store at Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego on Thursday.
The store, meant to compete with Apple retail stores, is just the fourth to be opened nationwide by the Redmond, Wash.-based company. Apple, which has 286 stores, has a store a few doors down in the same mall.
Other Microsoft stores are in Mission Viejo in Orange County; Scottsdale, Ariz. and Lone Tree, Colo.
- Fashion Valley mall to undergo $15M renovation
- Robber snatches engagement ring from Carlsbad store
- Gunmen rob Carmel Valley paint store
- Petco ordered to pay $1.75M for overcharging and animal neglect
- Del Mar jewelry store robbing suspect in custody
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5106