Novelist greets her fans at Book Works event
Best-selling author Claire Cook celebrated the publication of her seventh novel, “Seven Year Switch,” by talking to fans and signing copies at Book Works in the Flower Hill Pomenade on June 21.
Among her novels are “Must Love Dogs” (2005) and “The Wildwater Walking Club” (2009).
Cook lives on the South Shore of Massachusetts, often called the Irish Riviera, with her husband “where they are occasionally visited by their borderline adult children and their laundry,” according to press materials.
- The Book Works raises funds for KPBS at event
- Author Masha Hamilton speaks at Book Works
- Menopause book a hit with author’s fans
- Book Works celebrates (3)3 years in DM
- Novelist’s film featured in festival
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5427