Chamberlin to play in New York City
Recent Torrey Pines High School graduate Nikki Chamberlin has committed to play Division 1 volleyball for Manhattan College in the New York City area. She has been offered a 3/4 athletic scholarship from this private Catholic College. It looks like she has inherited a competitive gene from her father, Paul, who you may have seen on TV in 1989 playing Boris Becker in the Wimbledon singles quarterfinals on Centre Court.
- Former Dons standout to play at Stanford
- Ranch tennis club going strong after 46 years
- Seniors show it’s never too late to play tennis
- Lakers to play Denver in San Diego tonight
- New magistrate judge appointed for district court in Southern Calif.
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=2437