Suspected drunken driver arrested after early morning crash
A suspected drunken driver was arrested early Friday after he caused a freeway crash in the Leucadia area, then ran away from the scene, authorities said.
The crash involved several vehicles on northbound Interstate 5, just north of Leucadia Boulevard, and was reported at 2:22 a.m., according to the California Highway Patrol.
Paramedics took one person involved in the accident to a hospital, a fire department dispatcher said. The extent of the injury was not immediately reported.
- Suspected drunk driver arrested after Leucadia crash
- Sorrento Valley crash snarls morning traffic
- Five injured in wave of crashes
- Vehicle overturns on SR 56
- Driver in fatal crash may get probation
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=7205