Mediterranean diet discussion at Del Mar library on July 15
Cemille Coopersmith will discuss the benefits of a Mediterranean diet beginning at 6 p.m. July 15 at the Del Mar Library. Coopersmith is on a mission to show how “delicious a daily Mediterranean diet is and how healthful.” She is also hoping to help end the obesity epidemic. The lecture is free and will be videotaped by Del Mar TV. Call (858) 755-1666.
- More Mediterranean fruit flies discovered in Mira Mesa
- Mediterranean fruit fly found in area
- New COASTER alcohol policy begins July 1
- Library jump-starts summer reading program
- DM Library expands with new $250K community room
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=5059