Gershwin master to perform July 18
Renowned pianist Richard Glazier, considered one of the foremost authorities on the American popular song, will perform a free concert at 4 p.m. July 18 on a Steinway 9-foot Concert Grand in the Greene Music Concert Hall, 7480 Miramar Road (in the Pyramid Center).
Glazier will play the music of George and Ira Gershwin in “From Gershwin to Garland — A Musical Journey with Richard Glazier.” Among the selections on the program are “Rhapsody in Blue,” ” I Got Rhythm,” “Someone to Watch Over Me” and “Love Is Here to Stay.”
To reserve a seat, call (858) 586-7000.
- Local country artists perform
- Handbells, choir at concert
- Flutist hosts master class
- Viennese ‘tunes’ to fill concert hall
- Piano virtuoso to perform for music society patrons
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=3948