Soldier from San Diego killed in Afghanistan
The Pentagon released the name Monday of a soldier from San Diego who was killed last week in Afghanistan.
Staff Sgt. Conrad A. Mora, 24, died along with three other members of his battalion on Saturday, when insurgents attacked their military vehicle with an improvised explosive device in the Qalat area, according to the Department of Defense.
Mora was a member of the 5th Battalion, 3rd Field Artillery Regiment, 17th Fires Brigade, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.
- Pentagon releases names of three Marines killed in Afghanistan
- Soldier from Oceanside dies in Iraq
- Name of Marine killed in crash released
- Loud noise comes from Camp Pendleton tests
- Explosive washes ashore in Solana Beach
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=6922